ISK BIOCIDES, INC.
Photo Caption: Sta Brite R allows the wood to expand and contract naturally in all weather conditions.
Sta Brite R
Sta Brite R is a specially formulated stain, developed by ISK Biocides, that penetrates the wood fibres and prevents the wood from cracking, peeling and blistering. It allows the wood to expand and contract naturally in all weather conditions. Sta Brite R provides excellent protection from UV sunlight damage with natural pigments and Titanium Dioxide UV Blockers. Sta Brite R also reduces moisture transmission that can cause decay, mould or other fungal problems in wood. It works best on rough sawn or porous wood.
ISK Biocides, having a history of more than 80 years of development and formulation of innovative wood protection products for industrial, commercial and residential applications, is one of the industry’s leading and trusted suppliers of niche wood protection products for sawmills, lumberyards, remedial railroad, utility pole treatment, wood pallets and containers, log homes and general residential applications.
- Water Repellent and weather resistant
- Contains natural pigments and Titanium Dioxide UV blocker
- Water-based formulation
- Available in semi-transparent Brown, Dark Brown, Cedar, Charcoal and Medium Grey
- Protects against cupping, curling and warping
- Enhances natural beauty of the wood and protects against sunlight degradation
- Minimum odour, not offensive to homeowner
- Cost effective – a fraction of the cost of roof replacement